Saturday, August 6, 2011

Pictures to share with my French Family ..

     I dedicate my little shop to  My Mother  Colette & My  French family.. to Alain , Anne Elise , William & Maxime with so much gratitude for the invitation to come to France and for Welcoming us into your beautiful  home in Alsace.  Thank-you to Marie Claude , Michel & Family for the Tour of Paris , the Special dinners... we eat with our eyes in Paris,& we laugh with our hearts..so many special memories.
 To Serge , Brigette, & Thomas..Thank-you for the huge family dinner.. our special boat ride on the River Seine you made my dream come true.
 Surrounded by a loving family, I am so lucky and so blessed to call you my family!
  And My little Gisele , like a sister to my mother and a favorite Aunt to me! You have the Spirit of My
  Mother and I think I miss you the most.
  Next time I come to Paris , I want to bring you back with me!!
 We miss all of you so much!  You are always in our Hearts!
  You have all inspired me, renewed my spirit, and filled my heart with your love. Thank-you Michel for reminding me that nothing is impossible...I can have a little Paris in Plymouth and it is enough to share.







 

No comments: